Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    Happy Six...Six...Six!

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy Six...Six...Six!
 Login/Join

posted
Post any strange and unusual occurrences or at least a head count of how everyone is surviving here.

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This just in from Kentucky. The Ohio river is running backwards and a two mile wide sink hole just engulfed the city. Also a small volcano erupted on the expressway causing traffic backup. A two headed cow was born today and a four headed child named Damion, Belzebub, Lucifer, and Bob. The cows name was Lucy-Furr. Just kidding, nothing weird going on so far here. Is today D-Day though?

She stood silently looking out into the great sallow distances of sea bottom, as if recalling something, her yellow eyes soft and moist...

rocketsummer@insightbb.com

Posts: 1397 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In Santa Cruz, CA, how, exactly, would one define strange and unusual???

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
....Sticks .....sticks....sticks....in Canada with great effort and insight the RCMP, Canada's version of CIA or FBI, have all been issued Sherwood 6660 hockey sticks in an effort to throat off any furthur terrorist involvement along with highly trained and dangers rabid beavers in heat. Prime Minister Harper was heard shouting from the House of Commons "5 minutes in the penalty box for those shady characters will make them think about doing any other spurious acts of treason." Then he downed a Labatts' Blue, Canada's golden nector that flows from the very springs that lead to Niagara Falls.
...other than that things are fine in the 51st state of the nation.
Greetings from Canada's

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Peter James Billing,

Posts: 12 | Location: canada | Registered: 22 November 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, I did check my voice mail, and by chance my
login code was 666, but it is 24/7 anyway, I inherited the phone from a former dickens kicker supervisor... figures I guess..! Then I logged into my groupwise email as as----13, but I consider that lucky 13 because it gets me my daily
news.. coincidence,,, nope just daily hum drum routine.. greetings from Ogden...

Posts: 49 | Location: Ogden, Utah. | Registered: 05 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Our answering machine said it had six messages and that it was full. When we pushed play, it wiped clean and said "there are no more messages".

She stood silently looking out into the great sallow distances of sea bottom, as if recalling something, her yellow eyes soft and moist...

rocketsummer@insightbb.com

Posts: 1397 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It will be interesting to see if there is a sudden drop in the birthrate for today and a sudden rise tomorrow.

Posts: 861 | Location: Manchester CT | Registered: 13 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey! The Heat's going to the NBA finals. What can I say?

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You could say "Kobe who?"

Posts: 847 | Location: Laguna Hills, CA USA | Registered: 02 January 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Resurrecting this old thread in honor of my 6,666th post here!

Cori

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post