Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    CITIZEN RAY: A Glimpse Into Bradbury's Home & Heart

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CITIZEN RAY: A Glimpse Into Bradbury's Home & Heart
 Login/Join

posted
CITIZEN RAY, my piece on Ray Bradbury and his gentle mentorship of me, appears in the current issue of ROSEBUD magazine. Folks appear to be enjoying it, so I thought I'd post a plug here.

During the past several years I've been blessed to have Ray as a buddy: drinking root beer, reading his novels aloud to him, and listening to his advice as we look through old pulps and keepsakes. The essay draws on a wealth of material I've assembled about this dear man and his profound effect on my life.

Issue #52 features great material by Sam Weller and others as well. Editor Rod Clark and his staff regularly assemble a sumptuous literary feast! ROSEBUD is available at fine booksellers, or you can order a copy at www.rsbd.net.

Summer is here. Open windows and books!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Bill Goodwin,

Posts: 18 | Registered: 16 March 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post