Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    Hello From Ray B.
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hello From Ray B.
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Mr. Bradbury,

I happily blame you for my love of dinosaurs and Mars. May the upcoming year bring you joy and happiness.

Juan Carlos Marquez

Posts: 2 | Location: South Gate, CA | Registered: 26 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mr. Bradbury,

What can really be said? I thank you for all the wonderful gifts you have given to us and return your kind wishes for a good season. Merry Christmas.

~ LordShen

_______________________<br />Isn't there more to life than getting the answers right? ~ Charlie Brown<br /><br />Feel free to visit me at www.thelordshen.com

Posts: 6 | Registered: 28 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ray,
I can not wait for your new stories! I'd like to wish you the best for the new year, and thank you for continuing to inspire me.
-Groon

P.S. The premise of "the dog in the red bandana" reminds me of when I was in high school (where I first read 451 and then quickly pillaged the school library for more Bradbury) I attended a Jesuit boarding school in Micronesia. Every sunday during mass, Cell, the campus dog, would wander in and sleep under the pews. Occasionally he'd be heard loudly slurping the holy water. On one occasion, a viscious neighborhood dog wandered into the church and he and Cell had a huge fight right in front of the pulpit in the middle of the sermon! It was hilarious!

Posts: 411 | Location: Azusa, CA | Registered: 11 February 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dear Mr. Bradbury,
I can't wait to read your new book. Will it be available in brail too?I have noticed that the Waukegan library only has a few of your books available on audio CD. This isn't very fair to the homeless masses that can't read, and hang around the library just to get out of the cold... I say we edjumacate um and then run um for city council positions!

I wish you and yours the very best for the year of 2005 and on... It's tuff being trapped here in Waukegan, Illinois staring at this damn statue of Jack Benny. MixedSignals46

Posts: 28 | Location: Beach Park, Il. U.S.A. | Registered: 11 February 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post