Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    I'm a lost Martian ghost

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I'm a lost Martian ghost
 Login/Join

posted
Ray Bradbury was everything I want to be. Committed husband (65 years). Painter of planets, father of worlds I want to go to. Slayer of nefarious cliché, a future Johnny Appleseed planting orchards of better things. I miss you, friend. I’ll always be your student; I’ll carry your message of fantasy, terror, and visions of things worse than this quaint, ever-deviant world can produce, despite its efforts. I wish I hadn’t been too poor of brains and dollars to meet you. Rest in good, non-terrible peace, forever pedestrian of the wretched and fantastically beautiful.

Posts: 1 | Location: Bozeman, MT | Registered: 07 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bravo, friend. Well said. We all were privileged to live in his time!

Posts: 43 | Location: Atlanta, GA | Registered: 06 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post