Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Help: Themes in Common?

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help: Themes in Common?
 Login/Join

posted
Well, I'm looking for people that want to help me with this topic.

What are the themes in common between two shorts stories "The Rocket" the one that has as a main character as Bodoni and the other one The Last Night of the World.

It's to have this analysis on this theme categorie for this two stories. But to have only the aspects in common.

If this question its already answered tell me wich is the post to check it.

I'll be glad if people participate in this thread.

Edited: This two short stories are from Ray Bradbury, I dont know if its neccesary to metion it

Thanks

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ikky,

Posts: 1 | Registered: 28 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry no one responded. On this board we have a lot of teachers, etc., and we generally want to see some of your thoughts before we wade in with answers. We want you to think things through. That's how you grow in your ability to appreciate great art. What do YOU think the themes are, and why? Then we can comment on what you've shared.

Posts: 2769 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
. ...On this board we have a lot of teachers, etc.,...

You can take the teacher out of the classroom but you cannot get the classroom out of the teacher. Smiler

John King Tarpinian
You know what you are, Mr. Bradbury? ... You are a poet! -- Aldous Huxley

Posts: 2745 | Location: Glendale, California | Registered: 11 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post