Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    montag and mildred's relationship.
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

montag and mildred's relationship.
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
i dont think that montags relationshiip with mildred was the greatest. all she did was watch t.v. and eat pills all day. even in bed she would watch t.v.. she could have paid more attention to montag. or he could have at least tryed to get her attention more.

Posts: 3 | Location: lemont, ill, USA | Registered: 13 September 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i think that montag should get devorced and kick that eletric draining lady out of the house before she trys to get hopped up on drugs again.

Posts: 3 | Location: lemont, ill, USA | Registered: 13 September 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think mildred and montag could of had a relationship in the begining but it didnt seem like he loved her. Also there two different people they were not ment to be together.

Posts: 4 | Location: Lemont | Registered: 02 September 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post