Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Stage Show: an invitation for NYC RB fans

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stage Show: an invitation for NYC RB fans
 Login/Join

posted
Hi,

I'm an actor who will be be portraying Ray Bradbury in a new Off-Broadway-bound show authorized by his estate. Our first staged reading is April 12 in NYC. I'm writing to invite interested members of the board to attend this staged reading.

There's no charge. There'll be potential investors & producers there, but I'd love to also have some fellow Bradbury nuts in the audience. What we're trying to do is to give Ray Bradbury the same sort of loving stage treatment that Hal Holbrook gave Mark Twain back in the 50's.

If you're interested in attending, please write me at raybradburyliveforever@gmail.com. The particulars are below and also at the show site https://www.raybradburyliveforever.com:

Thursday, April 12, 2018 at 7pm
Theatre Row, 410 West 42nd St., NYC 10036

Thank you very kindly,
Bill

Bill Oberst Jr.
billoberstjr@gmail.com
raybradburyliveforever.com

Posts: 9 | Location: United States | Registered: 05 September 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post