Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Doing a research paper on Ray...

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Doing a research paper on Ray...
 Login/Join

posted
If anyone has any information or cool facts about Ray, please email me at thatguitargirl@hotmail.com. Ray is one of my favorite authors and I would appreciate anything anyone might have to help me out with this horribly long paper! But hey, at least we get to pick who we do, so that's cool I guess. Thanks guys

<font color=navy>~Melody D.</font>

Posts: 16 | Location: Lancaster, CA, USA | Registered: 04 March 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry for the slow replies. I think part of the problem is we have an attention-deficient person tying up the board.

The question is very generic. You need to start off with some biographical and critical information. A good place to start is to go to the library and check his books. He often includes introductions and afterwards that include information about him and what his writing is about.

"The Illustrated Bradbury" is a good source. Do a google on Bradbury and look up and read interviews and speeches he's done.

This will give you a start.

Posts: 1964 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I pretty much got all info from his book introductions already, so that part's down. I'll check out the interviews on google, thanks mate!

<font color=navy>~Melody D.</font>

Posts: 16 | Location: Lancaster, CA, USA | Registered: 04 March 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post