Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Conversations with The Weird Tales Circle

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Conversations with The Weird Tales Circle
 Login/Join

posted
Forthcoming from Centipede Press is a large volume called CONVERSATIONS WITH THE WEIRD TALES CIRCLE, devoted to those writers whose stories were published in that great pulp magazine. The book includes a section on Ray, whose work was often featured in Weird Tales during the 1940's.

http://www.centipedepress.com/wtcircle.html

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Richard,

Posts: 2468 | Registered: 26 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Richard, thanks for the info. It sounds a great book. At least, it did until I scrolled to the end and saw the price! And 75USD to ship to the UK! I think I'll give this one a miss...

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have to agree with Phil on this one. It looks fabulous, but the price tag is probably too high for this type of book to justify me spending that on one non-fiction book. That's a rough price tag.

although, I will think about it.

Posts: 81 | Registered: 03 August 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As much as I would love to have this, it's really time I start passing on some of these things. I'm starting to feel like archivist...these books are SO pricey now that one can't afford to read them.

Posts: 107 | Location: SoCal | Registered: 30 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post