Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    A Sound of Thunder Movie Release Date

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Sound of Thunder Movie Release Date
 Login/Join

posted
Official date for the release is April 2004. Stars Edward Burns (Life or Something Like It) and the incomparable Ben Kingsley.

Posts: 81 | Location: Somewhere in the Southwest, USA | Registered: 02 October 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So now I've read that the official release date will be October 8th, and I was thinking it would be really cool for some of us to go and see it together on opening day. Anyone?

Posts: 554 | Location: Azusa, CA | Registered: 11 February 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just realized those two posts are nearly a year apart!
Of course, I'd like nothing better than to go - what would October be without Ray Bradbury? (In fact, I actually got to meet him in October, back in the '70s.)I'm in the Santa Cruz mountains of California, so will probably attend one of the wee local cinemas.
Looking forward to it!

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post