Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Farenheit 451 Lecture

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Farenheit 451 Lecture
 Login/Join

posted
Hi everyone,I just got back from Ray talk in Valencia,Ca.It was great!!!!
I hadnt seen him for a year,he looks so great.He talked about LOVE.He is such an
amazing spietual teacher.I LOVE HIM.
I will try to post sme picture latter

Posts: 60 | Location: L.A. Ca. | Registered: 15 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Look forward to seeing some photos.

Glad to hear Ray was in good form!

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello,

I also attended Mr. Bradbury's talk tonight. He was very inspiring! Here's a photo:

Posts: 1 | Registered: 15 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here is the local coverage of the lecture from the Signal of Santa Clarita. It was the headline this morning on page one. Also in the paper were two color photographs. One was a picture of Ray, the other showed a standing room only crowd.

http://www.the-signal.com/?module=displaystory&story_id=47698&format=html

Posts: 189 | Registered: 10 February 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the photos/article--you are all so lucky to live on that side of the world.

Posts: 195 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post