Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    A Poem In Memory

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Poem In Memory
 Login/Join

posted
There was a topic of this title here, with several replies. I tried to delete just the poem/advertising and replies relating to it, but ended up deleting the whole topic.

Apology and caveat regarding the other poetry discussion under this topic.

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
dandelion

tsk tsk!!

Some poet /advertisin' purson s'goin' ta be on da lookout for yah for sure...

Posts: 2280 | Location: Laguna Woods, California | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wouldn't fret. I'm sure the half dozen or so of us who drop in here don't mind too much.

Posts: 901 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah, well, I have other things to worry about, but didn't want to appear totally callous, although in fairness I have made repeated warnings that replying to a thread may lend it "redeeming social value" and make editing difficult.

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
fjpalumbo,
Some of the earlier posts in this thread seem to have disappeared, but I fainally saw "Butch Cassidy And The Sundance Kid".
Good flick! I don't know how I missed it when it came out in 1969. The DVD version has some interviews from 1994 that are fun and give some insight. I don't know how appropriate some of Bacharach's music is, especially "Raindrops" which did, however, become a big hit. The chemistry between the actors, though, is amazing as is the directing. Really enjoyed it!

Posts: 901 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post