Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Farenheit 9-11 update

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Farenheit 9-11 update
 Login/Join

posted
Sorry. Left an "h" out of Fa"h"renheit in the topic box.

http://www.thestar.c om/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?pagename=thestar/Layout/Article_Type1&c=Article&cid=1075980682702&call_pageid=968867495754&col=969483191630

[This message has been edited by Green Shadow (edited 02-07-2004).]

Posts: 333 | Registered: 12 January 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's funny the guy can't get his facts straight in a simple documentary and still has the gumption to ridicule the President on getting his facts straight concerning an entire nation and beyond. And on the "Why do they hate us?" idea I could just spit. Moore can argue with lunatics if he so desires.

Posts: 135 | Registered: 22 July 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Moore is pointed and outrageous, and I thought what he did at the Academy Awards was a cheap trick, but sometimes he holds a mirror up to us, and we are shocked at our reflection.

posted Hide Post
Politics aside he is using Bradbury's famous title sans 451 without his consent. From the comments I've seen Bradbury does not like it. I personally hope Mr. Bradbury takes him to school over his blatant disrespect. I don't know what to say about your mirror statement other than you give the man more credit than I ever would.

Posts: 135 | Registered: 22 July 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When I look in a mirror, I don't see Michael Moore. Unfortunately, I don't see Brad Pitt, either!

Posts: 1964 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I also think it is wrong for Moore to allude to RB's novel title, but I will wait to judge this new effort until I see it.