Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    My english 2 class

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My english 2 class
 Login/Join

posted
We just read "The Sound of Thunder" about two weeks ago. Just last night, I watched The Butterfly Effect. I didn't have a clue that is was connected to the story until i saw that college flag on haylie's dorm wall. It said Bradbury on it. I was so amused..LoL

Posts: 1 | Location: Diamond, Ohio, U.S.A | Registered: 26 September 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I didn't notice the Bradbury deal on the wall. I'll have to look more closely next time.

I enjoyed this movie a lot more than I thought I would -- based on reviewers comments before I went.

Posts: 2769 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very clever of them to put that in and you to spot it!

Posts: 7301 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post