Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Appearances and Book Signings
Page 1 ... 39 40 41 42

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Appearances and Book Signings
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
It's sad that this thread has lived out its useful life. Frowner

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Let me recommend a way forward for this thread, just to show that it has not "lived out its useful life."

Let's use it to share stories of signings we attended, or of Bradbury appearances we remember fondly.

"Yes, yes. What a lovely insanity."

Posts: 12 | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Xxx:
Let's use it to share stories of signings we attended, or of Bradbury appearances we remember fondly.

Smiler

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think that is an excellent idea, I love to read personal stories about meetings with Ray, etc.

Posts: 386 | Registered: 31 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great suggestion, Mr Xxx. Some photos I took in 2008 of Ray signing stuff in Riverside, California:

And just look at the queue - all around the hall and out the door:

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by philnic:
And just look at the queue - all around the hall and out the door:

He's always been a rock star.

"Live Forever!"