Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    The Martian Chronicles

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Martian Chronicles
 Login/Join

posted
I am writing to you from Richmond, Virginia where I’ve been a music and theatre producer for the last several years. In 2011 and 2014, I produced musical versions of Ray Bradbury’s The Martian Chronicles and am hoping to remount the show in the future.

Before the premiere in 2011, I flew to Bel Air to meet with Ray in person, along with the late director of his Pandemonium Theatre company Alan Neal Hubbs. I was lucky enough to meet Ray before he passed, and Ray gave me written permission to turn his work into a musical. I still have the document that Ray sent to me in 2011 with his signature, and can provide it as needed.

I’m hoping to contact the appropriate party at Ray’s estate to keep his family up to date as I continue to pursue this project. My initial contact was with a photographer named John King Tarpinian, but I have not had any luck finding contact info for him.

My business email is mattbtreacy@gmail.com

Any help that can be provided would be appreciated!

Mr. Kkk

Posts: 3 | Registered: 18 June 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll try contacting John King Tarpinian. Good luck.

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you. I really appreciate your help.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 18 June 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post