Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Do anything creative?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Do anything creative?
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Would ice be the cause and the cure?

Posts: 2806 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
OMG! How can you two be so cold? Sniggering....

She stood silently looking out into the great sallow distances of sea bottom, as if recalling something, her yellow eyes soft and moist...

rocketsummer@insightbb.com

Posts: 1397 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Polaroids!

If there is a God, I know he likes to rock.

Posts: 274 | Location: Marooned | Registered: 15 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
eeeeep, sorry those are kinda big.

Posts: 274 | Location: Marooned | Registered: 15 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kinda cute, too!

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lots of time on my hands, braling.

posted Hide Post
Well, even though I'm busier than a tailgater's brake pedal, I keep checking the old board-a-roonie here...

Nice photos, though, really. I like the dreamlike quality of the originally-posted one.

Speaking of creativity, I wonder if Dandy has been cajoled into writing her next novel...?

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wonder about that too.

and when shes gonna pull out the moderator stick on these arseholes recently plagueing the forum.

dandelion! we need you!!!!!

posted Hide Post
Your stunning!

She stood silently looking out into the great sallow distances of sea bottom, as if recalling something, her yellow eyes soft and moist...

Posts: 1397 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Me? never. that face shot is one of my neighbor. shes stunning though!

posted Hide Post
Your in the mask though, right? Me thinks you are in that realm as well. (sorry, I keep thinking of the starfish/ant story as well, I'm jaded forever!)

posted Hide Post
You're both very great-looking, and you are an artist with a camera!

I've been engaged in various endeavors which cause my poor novel to be shelved, but not forgotten. Pictures will appear online when I'm ready to show them.

WildGravity, if you haven't read my first book, "Seven for Oregon," it is readily available in libraries and bookstores around the area. Others can order it by contacting me.

Posts: 7305 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I ordered it and read it and I can say that it was excellent. She even enscribed it for me (I love what you wrote!). I can't wait to see your shots. I'm going to as well shortly. Hope you are doing well Dandelion!!!

posted Hide Post
A longstanding problem has been solved today. I am raring to go and doing GREAT!

Posts: 7305 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dandelion:
You're both very great-looking, and you are an artist with a camera!

WildGravity, if you haven't read my first book, "Seven for Oregon," it is readily available in libraries and bookstores around the area. Others can order it by contacting me.

Thank you!

and *runs to the library excitedly*