Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    evidence of water on Mars

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

evidence of water on Mars
 Login/Join

posted
Here is an interesting article saying they have found evidence of water on Mars, which is the main prerequisite for colonization.

http://sciencedude.ocregister....wing-on-mars/134225/

Posts: 386 | Registered: 31 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good, let's go!

Posts: 7305 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Okay, I'll go pack! Seriously, I saw someone famous in the space program, I can't remember his name, talking about their plans for the colonization of Mars, including terraforming. If they could find enough water, they could grow trees and plants, which would then eventually create a breathable atmosphere similar to Earth. It was fascinating, and it made me wish I had been born later, I would love to go to Mars!

Posts: 386 | Registered: 31 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We should've been there by now.

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post