Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    tv movie "Banshee"

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

tv movie "Banshee"
 Login/Join

posted
Can someone please tell me how I can get a hold of the tv movie Banshee or a download of it??!!

season

Posts: 1 | Location: troutdale, oregon, USA | Registered: 29 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you talking about the Bradbury Theater episode? Those episodes are hard to find anywhere lately, but on the off chance that you get the SKY network, which I believe is the British Sci Fi Channel, they are airing Banshee next Sunday morning. I know the odds are against you having that network, but these days with all the different satellite technology, you never know. Other than that, you might just have to wait awhile until the regular Sci Fi Channel decides to rerun them.

Posts: 581 | Location: Naperville, IL 60564 | Registered: 04 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post