Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    The VELDT

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The VELDT
 Login/Join

posted
im confused about the ending in this story..do the children kill the parents?

Posts: 7 | Registered: 05 March 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes.

Posts: 774 | Location: Westmont, Illinois 60559 | Registered: 04 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
THATS KINDA A CRAZY STORY

Posts: 18 | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
well really, the children make the room kill the parents

Posts: 2 | Registered: 26 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So if I stab someone to death, I didn't murder them, I just put the knife in an inconvenient place?

Posts: 2769 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah, and if I rape someone in McKinney, Texas, I'm not harming them, I'm just teaching them a lesson about putting your whereabouts on the big bad internet.

i'm awesome

Posts: 26 | Location: earth | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And if someone is a total idiot, they are an idiot anywhere on earth.

Posts: 774 | Location: Westmont, Illinois 60559 | Registered: 04 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you Lana.

Posts: 2769 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I try to ignore much of the rudeness that I occasionally see here from the irregulars (get it?), but sometimes I just can not contain myself. It's sad that a great board like this is sometimes subjected to such trash. I also e-mailed the "Contact Us" person about this post, but I have no idea if there will be any response.

posted Hide Post
With so much beauty and goodness, so much intellectual richness and diversity, so much love and compassion . . . it is amazing to see human life waste itself like this. Do they just not see what is available in the world? I see so many kids with so much more to offer. You really have to hope they grow up and that there is a moment in life when they see the opportunities that are available to those who prepare themselves to receive them, enjoy them, and make a contribution some day.

posted Hide Post
Sorry for being a jerk. I'm ready to stop wasting my life now. I'm sorry for real though.

i'm awesome

Posts: 26 | Location: earth | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post