Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Old Time Radio

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Old Time Radio
 Login/Join

posted
I downloaded, from Kazaa, some of the radio shows from when dinosaurs walked the Earth.

Suspense theatre kind of stuff. he has put his own commentary o the audio. If any of you want some just let me know. We'll set up a time, and I'll leave my computer on so you can download it from Kazaa, just as I did.

Posts: 102 | Location: El Paso, TX. USA | Registered: 04 March 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I forget the site but i went to this one place where you can stream the "War of the Worlds" broadcast for free. i need to keep looking for it.

By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes.

Posts: 113 | Location: Kensington, Maryland, USA | Registered: 08 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know a bunch of those "X Minus One" are online. Others?

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I collect old time radio shows from Radio Spirits out of Chicago (1-800-833-4248 or radiospirits.com) I recommend getting a catalog. I have some groovy collections that have stories by Mr. Bradbury including: Zero Hour, The Martian Chronicles, And The Moon Be Still As Bright, Season of Disbelief, Hail And Farewell and Killer Come Back To Me (a story he wrote for the Molle Mystery Theatre). He was in the studio in 1956 for Season and Hail and introduced the pieces himself and he recently recorded an audi forward for a 30 hour sci-fi collection I have.
In addition to all of the cool Ray Bradbury stuff there are loads of stuff for the likes of people like us from radio spirits -Jack Benny (who was also from Waukeegan and still makes me laugh out loud after 60 years) Dimension X, Lights Out (creepy stuff). I could go on and on - CHECK THEM OUT!

Andy

Posts: 209 | Location: Worden, Illinois | Registered: 09 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post