Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Hey! Did you see 'This' collection of Bradbury materials?
Page 1 2 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hey! Did you see 'This' collection of Bradbury materials?
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
who is ackerman?? if his books are good, would someone recommend one for me to read?? and dandelion, is your name dandelion because of the book dandelion wine?? because i have posts that could use your help.

Posts: 31 | Location: Vancouver, Canada | Registered: 27 March 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mon411

Who is Ackerman ? ? ?

Good Grief... Well, be ready to be enlightened....

(click on, or click into finder
www.armchair.com/warp/ackerman.html

and...
http://entertainment.msn.com/celebs/celeb.aspx?mp=b&c=248438

and...
www.popmatters.com/books/forrest-ackerman.html

and...
www.thegalleryofmonstertoys.com/ack.html

THAT...should give you a little learnin'

[This message has been edited by Nard Kordell (edited 03-30-2003).]

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just a personal note. I am very impressed by the knowledge displayed on this forum. I love to read Bradbury and extrapolate from his writings, but I am humbled by the display of the range of knowledge many of you have. Thanks for participating in this site. Thanks for sharing your knowledge. It is helpful to a lot of people.

Posts: 2769 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post