Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Continued Info on "Who Are You"

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Continued Info on "Who Are You"
 Login/Join

posted
Biplane1 is something I came up with because I love flying in open cockpit biplanes. And the fact that it was through Richard Bach, author of Jonathan Livingston Seagull, Bridge Across Forever, and others, that I got to meet Ray back in 1967.

I have been to Ray's house on four different occasions over the years, the last being in 1996 when my wife and daughters were able to visit with Ray.

Over the years Ray has been one fantastic fellow who has always responded to my notes and when my three children were reading something of his in class I would drop him a line and in turn he would write my child a letter which they in turn was able to show in class for extra credit.

A number of years ago Ray gave me his phone number and I will call him once in a while, the most recent was several weeks ago when he just got out of the hospital.

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post