Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Center for Ray Bradbury Studies

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Center for Ray Bradbury Studies
 Login/Join

posted
The Center for Ray Bradbury Studies (in Indianapolis) has been in existence for about seven years - and it now has a Facebook page. Check it out here:

www.facebook.com/pages/Center-...dies/766546360037269

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did anyone else post comments to this page only to have them deleted!?*

*Update: I have been informed that a number of comments of a negative nature were deleted. Just wondering whether any were from anyone else here.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dandelion,

Posts: 7302 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've visited the page a few times, but do not have a Facebook account. I do try to keep up with the actual website and expect to order Volume Two of the Collected Stories soon.

Posts: 861 | Location: Tuscaloosa, Alabama | Registered: 06 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In honor of the eighth anniversary of Ray Bradbury's passing, in 2020, the Center for Ray Bradbury Studies posted this recitation of my favorite of all of Ray's poems, "Remembrance". The recitation is accompanied by some wonderful pictures of Ray. I had never before seen some of the photos showing Ray as a youngster or young man. Wonderful stuff! To view, click on the link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vJzZmsWAmE

Posts: 2471 | Registered: 26 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post