Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    What book does this relate to the most and why?

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What book does this relate to the most and why?
 Login/Join

posted
I really like this book and how it details the future a little bit. I really like how this book uses so many details to show what the future will look like. I had a fun time trying to picture how this world would look like if it was like the one in Fahrenheit 451. I think this book mostly relates to the Atremis Fowl series because the high technology is used in everyday life and it is also used to improve people's lives. I read every Artemis Fowl book so I would know.

Tom

Posts: 6 | Registered: 27 August 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I agree with tomtiger. When I was done reading with the book Farenheit 451 I thought about Artemis Fowl because both of the books took place in the future and both of them are science-fiction. With high technology like the jet packs in Artemis Fowl and the mechanical dog in Farenhiet 451.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 27 August 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I dont think I agree, Artemis Fowl is a very mystical, fictoinal story. F451 is a down to earth POSSIBLE, Yet fictional story. F451 is about the future of mankind and was a eye opener for me in the fact how much the goverment can do to take away all thinking, and mental freedom. Artemis Fowl did not even take place in the future it was the Fairy Techgnology that made it seem like it was in the future.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 26 August 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post