Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    A new FAHRENHEIT 451 edition from Easton Press

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A new FAHRENHEIT 451 edition from Easton Press
 Login/Join

posted
Just to let people know Easton Press has issued a new signed edition of FAHRENHEIT 451. This one is actually pretty nice, expensive, but nice. (and yes I know this is like the 10th signed edition of this book, lol)

http://www.eastonpressbooks.co...708&c=4&source=E1104

I also posted it as they have been popping up on eBay, so people beware as you can buy it direct.

Posts: 81 | Registered: 03 August 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gguthrie:
Just to let people know Easton Press has issued a new signed edition of FAHRENHEIT 451. This one is actually pretty nice, expensive, but nice. (and yes I know this is like the 10th signed edition of this book, lol)
http://www.eastonpressbooks.co...708&c=4&source=E1104

I also posted it as they have been popping up on eBay, so people beware as you can buy it direct.

I bought mine from Easton but just for fun one person on eBay had the book at buy-it-now so I offered him $5 over what it cost him. He rejected my offer for some reason. Wink

John King Tarpinian
You know what you are, Mr. Bradbury? ... You are a poet! -- Aldous Huxley

Posts: 2745 | Location: Glendale, California | Registered: 11 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
wow... that certainly is a beautiful edition. it really does get difficult trying to figure out HOW to spend my bRAdburY dollar$.

Posts: 201 | Location: santa clara, ca, usa | Registered: 24 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Its a slightly revamped version of the original LEC edition. Easton Press owns the reprint rights to the George Macy-published books (the LEC and the Heritage Press) and they are quite nice.

Posts: 107 | Location: SoCal | Registered: 30 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post