Ray Bradbury Hompage    raybradburyboard.com    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    looking for user dandelion

Moderators: philnic, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

looking for user dandelion
 Login/Join

posted
please leave a reply so I can ask a question

Posts: 24 | Registered: 27 November 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Okay.

Posts: 6931 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
how is the town of Dayton Washington?

posted Hide Post
The town is fine. It is wonderful. Dayton, Washington is the town that still believes!

Posts: 6931 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
glad to hear you enjoy it, have heard swell things about the place.

posted Hide Post
Where are you from?

posted Hide Post
Dayton looks very interesting! I see snow in that picture, does it snow much there? We don't get a whole lot of snow up here..

Remember

Posts: 17 | Location: Reykjavik Iceland | Registered: 27 November 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am also from the town that still believes. Snow occurs randomly. Some years its everywhere and others its scare

posted Hide Post
Terran, are you saying you are from Dayton or a similar town?

posted Hide Post
My town believes, too - and is amazing!

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6858 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How long have you lived in Dayton, WA?

"Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see..." -Palpebra

Posts: 5 | Location: Funkytown, Won't you take me to | Registered: 04 December 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We moved in on the day of the first moon landing so this coming summer will be 50 years.

posted Hide Post
Incredible!

Remember

Posts: 17 | Location: Reykjavik Iceland | Registered: 27 November 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am a dayton resident, I have lived here since 9/11