Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Once Upon a Time in Hollywood Soundtrack and Ray

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Once Upon a Time in Hollywood Soundtrack and Ray
 Login/Join

posted
Today, both the film and soundtrack for Once Upon a Time in Hollywood came out. (Spoiler Alert, Stop Here.) Track 21 of the soundtrack is an ad for The Illustrated Man! You can check it out on Amazon. Have not seen the film yet, but do know it takes place in Hollywood of 1969. Yes, the same year the Illustrated Man film came out.

Posts: 189 | Registered: 10 February 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<mikewestphal>
posted
Quentin Tarantino's homage to old Ray . . . never would have expected it of QT . . . good movie, up there with Pulp Fiction, and that's saying a lot.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mikewestphal:
...good movie, up there with Pulp Fiction, and that's saying a lot.

I thought it was better. I think it's Mr Tarantino's best film. I was transfixed for two hours and thirty-nine minutes.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post