Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    the photograph of the movie Moby Dick with B's text

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

the photograph of the movie Moby Dick with B's text
 Login/Join

posted
I need help finding the photograph of the movie by Huston with B's text, can you help me?
Thank you

Posts: 20 | Location: Caldas da Rainha, Portugal | Registered: 22 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ana,

Are you looking for a particular photograph with a particular piece of text? Or are you looking for ANY photos?

- Phil

[This message has been edited by philnic (edited 12-31-2003).]

Posts: 406 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I need the one which presents the movie and says that the text was written by Bradbury!
Thank you and a Happy new year for all

Posts: 20 | Location: Caldas da Rainha, Portugal | Registered: 22 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've put some Moby Dick images onto my website: there are some posters (which don't have Bradbury's name on them) and a series of frames from the title sequence of the film.

I hope one of these is useful to you!
http://bradbury.mysite.freeserve.com/films/moby/moby.htm

- Phil

Posts: 406 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you Phil it helped! I had tried but my computer sometimes fails me!