Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    'FAREWELL SUMMER' by Ray Bradbury
Page 1 2 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

'FAREWELL SUMMER' by Ray Bradbury
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Great ideas, Nard. How about a deluxe boxed set of both books together? And by deluxe I don't necessarily mean super expensive, just eye-catching and beautifully done, as you described. I think if people are reading the new one, they should have a matching/coordinating copy of "Dandelion Wine" also.

Posts: 774 | Location: Westmont, Illinois 60559 | Registered: 04 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great ideas! Keep them coming! I have really enjoyed the way that they have Ray's name highlighted in BRADBURY so that you see the Ray in the BRADBURY.

I asked him about that when I spoke with last Friday as to who came up with the idea and his response was the graphics department of the book publisher. I don't know about you others, but I have really enjoyed the recent book covers from Let's All Kill Constance, One More For the Road, and now The Cat's Pajama's. And then to have Ray's original art work on the cover. Wow!

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
lmskipper:

That's it! Perfect! For an audience that is not familiar with Ray: A Boxed Set. The publisher might go for that.

��Dandelion Wine
� Farewell Summer

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post