Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Concert in Santa Cruz!

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Concert in Santa Cruz!
 Login/Join

posted
Cheryl Anderson & Cabrillo Symphonic Chorus present the
25th Annual Music for the Feast of Christmas
From Thursday, November 29 2007 - 8:00pm
To Saturday, December 1st 2007 - 4:00pm
Sunday, December 2nd.
This 25th Anniversary Feast of Christmas concert series will feature Bach’s
Gloria in Excelsis Deo; Gabrieli’s Jubilate Deo; works by Mendelssohn,
Nelhybel, and Praetorius; a lively, traditional spiritual; and folk songs
from Africa and Israel. Ticket proceeds support the Cabrillo Youth Chorus
tuition and scholarship programs.

www.cabrillochorus.org
Location (Venue, Address): Holy Cross Church, 126 High St., SC
Contact (phone or web): 831-479-6331

Braling II gets three soli!
This'll be really good. If you're in the area, c'mon down! I'll be singing with extra passion as I just lost my job.

Posts: 901 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Check it out. I just lost my job and am making a brilliant musical appearance too: http://www.libertytheater.org/BeautyBeast.htm

(It's Beauty and the Beast, and no wisecracks about, "Which are you?")

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What is it with these talented people who, for all their talent, can barely make ends meet financially?
Sheesh!
So, I'm assuming your production is a staged musical version of the Disney movie? It's not totally clear to me from the attachment. Do you have a good part? I mean, do you at least get to be a teacup or something?

Posts: 901 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Braling II, sorry to hear about your unfortunate circumstance. If I remember correctly, the youngin's are out of the house and it's you and the missus? Right? Anyway, it is still tough! My wife and I both work and it is pay check to pay check. Give me a jingle. (954) 579-0003 when you can.

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post