Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Looking for a story

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for a story
 Login/Join

posted
I am looking for a story I read looong ago and believe it is by Bradbury. It may be Gabriels Horn. The gist is that a clerical error has occurred in heaven causing Gabriel to blow his horn. The dead begin to rise up and things just go wrong. As I said I read this some time back.
Where can this be found?
Thanks much

Posts: 2 | Location: ND prairie | Registered: 12 December 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is not "Gabriel's Horn" or any other story by Ray Bradbury.

Further inquiry may be posted here: http://forums.abebooks.com/dis...uthreg/abesleuthcom?

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up dandelion. Your response got me thinking. I searched through my books by other authors and found it buried way up on the top shelf-literally. The story is "The Last Trump" by Azimov (1955).

Posts: 2 | Location: ND prairie | Registered: 12 December 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Carson:
Thanks for the heads up dandelion. Your response got me thinking. I searched through my books by other authors and found it buried way up on the top shelf-literally. The story is "The Last Trump" by Azimov (1955).

Glad you found it even if it did mean writing a dirty word!

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Carson:
The Last Trump

I hope we're looking at the last one, too!

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Big Grin