Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    The Swan

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Swan
 Login/Join

posted
Does anyone know if 'The Swan' is available anywhere online, free, in its entirety?
E-mail if you prefer, to poettesse@yahoo.com.

Thanks!

We come from people who brought us up to believe that life is a struggle, and if you should feel really happy, be patient: this will pass.
~~Garrison Keillor

Posts: 50 | Location: The not-so-wild, wild west, Texas | Registered: 19 August 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If it were online anywhere, it would be on Pavel's Russian site here:

http://www.raybradbury.ru/library/stories/

Although the site is in Russian, he has lots of stories in English. However, "The Swan" doesn't seem to be among them.

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the reply.
'The Swan' may have been there, but I couldn't decipher enough of the Russian to tell. It was an interesting site to view, nevertheless.
I do so love that story....but it's high time I replaced my lost copy of 'Dandelion Wine' anyway. Smiler

We come from people who brought us up to believe that life is a struggle, and if you should feel really happy, be patient: this will pass.
~~Garrison Keillor

Posts: 50 | Location: The not-so-wild, wild west, Texas | Registered: 19 August 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post