Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Here's the Picture. Ray B and Frank D

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Here's the Picture. Ray B and Frank D
 Login/Join

posted
Hello Dandelion,

I would like to send the pic to yu, please post it and I'll give you some of the details about the screenplay.

Take Care
Patrick

[This message has been edited by FH 451 (edited 03-29-2004).]

Posts: 141 | Registered: 03 September 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, my listed e-mail address will do you no good as my inbox is full and will be until I have a chance to print a lot of items out, and even if I had the picture I'm still not sure I could post it. I only just learned how to post pictures from a website. If anyone else knows how to post one directly (from an e-mail or something) please speak up.

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you see two (or even one) photos of Ray B. and Frank D., all I can say is, Yippee. Posting the pictures finally worked...

[This message has been edited by Nard Kordell (edited 04-02-2004).]

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This image-posting malarkey is evidently so complex that it has involved the finest minds throughout the world. Whether I count as one of these depends on whether you can see two pics of Ray and Frank below:

Thanks to Mr Dark for including me in this loop!

By the way, can you figure out who the three hands belong to?

- Phil

[This message has been edited by philnic (edited 04-03-2004).]

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Patrick, for sending this. I have a lot of experience in management/marketing, and have learned that (since I can't do anything myself) I can enlist talent/intelligence to get the job done. Philnic was gracious enough to lend his expertise and bless us all.

Thanks to both of you for getting these pictures out, and thanks to Nard for giving it a shot and working with me in late hours to try and post these.

Some great people out on this board!! Perhaps it is Ray's influence . . .

Posts: 2769 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Patrick and all,
Thanks for posting the terrific photo! It sure gives me solid hope for the 451 remake.
Patrick, is this the Pacific Dining Car??!!

Posts: 333 | Registered: 12 January 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the great photo!! I'm saving this one!

Posts: 774 | Location: Westmont, Illinois 60559 | Registered: 04 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you!!!... that someone has the smarts on posting pictures....

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glad you did it without my help as it didn't amount to much. The hand on top is definitely Ray's!

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Patrick,
Can you share some of what you know about the 451 remake? The photo makes us all so optimistic. What was RB's reaction to Darabont's screenplay? Where does Mel Gibson come into the mix? Have they cast the movie yet?

posted Hide Post
I think I see storyboards on the table next to Darabont.

Posts: 194 | Location: Worden, Illinois | Registered: 09 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello All,

I've read it and its Just Great, much on, to the story. mechancial dog is there. Clarisse is younger, her dad's uncle, Faber, is Jewish, so Danzel pick is out, unless.

As of yet, there's no actors, picked.

Warner Bro. have the rights to FH 451, but as of yesterday, Mel is producing and Frank D. is directing

Mr B loved the screenplay,

I would like to hear from Mr Weller, and his thoughts, but I know he's busy with his book of RB, and keeping his little lady, comfortable

The background is just the wall, at Pacific Dining Car.

Take Care
Patrick

Posts: 141 | Registered: 03 September 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Patrick,
Thanks for all the info. I love good news! I'm really excited now. The movie industry is in great need of a literary blockbuster whose words and images will haunt audiences for years to come. Academy Award winning! I thought that was the PDC. Thanks for confirming.