Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Upcoming Events!

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Upcoming Events!
 Login/Join

posted
Where can we find out about upcoming Ray Bradbury events before they happen. I always find out about these things a day or two late. Why is there no official place that lists all of his upcoming appearances? I'm sure there must be somebody here who is privy to that information. Maybe we could have a post dedicated to that. I know there have been some in the past, but apparently they were not kept up. Is it possible to have an eyes only post that has the info but to which nobody can reply, simply for the information? Maybe it could be an actual page on the main site, rather than in the forums where they are bound to be buried after a week or so.

Posts: 554 | Location: Azusa, CA | Registered: 11 February 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
http://www.cascience.org

Mr B has a 12noon, till 1:30pm lecture this friday 10/28/05, check out the above website for ticket info.

Take care
Patrick

Posts: 141 | Registered: 03 September 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Patrick!
Please keep us informed like this, if you can.
Will there be any appearances in the S.F. Bay Area in the near future?

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ray to be honoured on Nov. 12, 2005:

http://www.spaceref.com/news/viewpr.html?pid=18139

Posts: 194 | Registered: 06 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As a member of The Planetary Society, I whole heartedly agree with the presentation to Ray for being there first, and for taking many of us, his fans, along for the trip to Mars. May they finally name the first Martian City built by Mankind on Mars "Bradbury City" after its most ardent supporter.

Posts: 847 | Location: Laguna Hills, CA USA | Registered: 02 January 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Saturday, December 10, 1PM-3PM
“Author Book Signing”
with Ray Bradbury
at the Cannery Restaurant, Newport Beach, CA
$35.00 Per Person
To Benefit Newport Beach Library
Reservations (949) 673-0777

From the restaurant's Web site:
Please join us on Saturday December 10th to meet best selling and renowned sci/fi author Ray Bradbury. Best known for The Martian Chronicles, Fahrenheit 451 & The Illustrated Man, Mr. Bradbury continues to write as prolifically as ever.
The cost is $35.00 and includes appetizers, wine and your choice of one of Mr. Bradbury’s 5 top book selections autographed by Mr. Ray Bradbury himself.
You won’t want to miss this memorable event!!

Posts: 10 | Location: Oakland, CA USA | Registered: 18 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
__by the way___

the website for the restaurant is:
http://www.cannerynewport.com

click on 'events and reservations'

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post