Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Books on Tape?

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Books on Tape?
 Login/Join

posted
Hello,
I was just wondering if there are any Bradbury books on tape that are actually read aloud by Mr. Bradbury himself? I hope this is the proper place to ask this.

Thanks,
PinkCow

Posts: 2 | Registered: 22 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ray Bradbury recorded an unabridged reading of The Martian Chronicles, about seven hours long. He also recorded his reading of 14 of his stories.

See this previous thread.

Posts: 103 | Location: Madison, Wisconsin, USA | Registered: 24 August 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
F-451 as well.

She stood silently looking out into the great sallow distances of sea bottom, as if recalling something, her yellow eyes soft and moist...

rocketsummer@insightbb.com

Posts: 1397 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ahh, thank you... I forgot to even try searching for previous posts on the subject.

While I have someone's attention, may I ask for Mr. Bradbury's most recent contact address? Don't worry; I'm not asking for his home address, because I know better than that. I just don't know which publisher or agent is the most recent way to write to him. I've searched for that information on these boards, but there seem to be multiple answers.

Thanks again,
PinkCow

EDIT: Nevermind--I found one posted in August, which I assume to be the most recent. Smiler

This message has been edited. Last edited by: PinkCow,

Posts: 2 | Registered: 22 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bradbury also recorded an abridged version of Green Shadow, White Whale. I have information on many (but not all) of the commercial recordings on my web site: try this page.

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post