Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    LEC edition of "451"...

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

LEC edition of "451"...
 Login/Join

posted
FINALLY!!!!

I managed to nab a copy of this 1982 production of the famed Limited Editions Club after years of watching for the best copy at the best price. As some may already know, the cover boards and spine are done in aluminum sheeting which was prone to scratches and denting. This copy is relatively free of blemishes. The trade-off is the slipcase is slightly rubbed. Oh well!!! Great GREAT Mugnaini illos.

Posts: 107 | Location: SoCal | Registered: 30 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations... you should post some photos!! I can't pass up asking how much you paid for this edition.

Posts: 201 | Location: santa clara, ca, usa | Registered: 24 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The selling price was $300. The only "flaw" was the slipcase has some scuffing. I can live with that Smiler

Posts: 107 | Location: SoCal | Registered: 30 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post