Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    can anyone help ans. some ques.?

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

can anyone help ans. some ques.?
 Login/Join

posted
I had some ques. in Something Wicked This way comes and was hoping for some ans.

1. Can i get a clear understanding of who the autumn people were, were they all trapped into working the carnival at one point or another, are they immortal, cuz Mr. Cooger died, or do they all have to go on the Carousel to revert their age?

2. Why did the Lightning sales man turn into what was it a dwarf, why a dwarf, could it have been anything else, from what i understand of the book people turned into things arccording to who they really where on the inside right, whether it be greed, ugly, etc. ?

Posts: 1 | Location: la verne, ca., usa | Registered: 07 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
dd

Have you seen the movie? If you haven't, rent it as it may answer some of your questions. I believe that they did an excellent job of recreating the book for the screen. Jason Robards had the starring role.

Posts: 294 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post