Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Anyone have Long After Midnight/Halloween Tree audiobook?

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone have Long After Midnight/Halloween Tree audiobook?
 Login/Join

posted
Anyone out there have a decent copy of the Long After Midnight/Halloween Tree audiobook by Books on Tape? I've got a copy but one of the tapes is in pretty bad shape. It's killing me since it's one of The Halloween Tree tapes and that's my favorite Bradbury book.

Since I already own a copy I was hoping that maybe getting an upgraded copy of one of the tapes didn't cause any copyright issues.

Thanks.

--
jJ

Posts: 61 | Location: United States | Registered: 31 May 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
jetJagger,

not even I have that audiobook. Who is the reader of that version?

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Michael Prichard is the narrator.

Posts: 61 | Location: United States | Registered: 31 May 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's the copy that introduced me to The Halloween Tree. I listened to samples of the newer Halloween Tree recordings, and I'm ruined on other versions of Moundshroud. Did some digging and found the ISBNs for the audio recordings, which made it MUCH easier to locate used copies. I'll be making some digital backups when my purchase arrives!

Long After Midnight & the Halloween Tree
Read by Michael Prichard
Books on Tape
ISBN: 0736622012
ISBN (1996 reissue): 5557096744
Cassette/CD

Sources:
https://openlibrary.org/books/...t_The_Halloween_Tree
http://home.wlv.ac.uk/~in5379/audiobooks.htm

Posts: 1 | Registered: 02 October 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's an impressive thread resurrection and an impressive find. Smiler

I had no idea they reissued the original audiobook on CD.

Did you find a CD or cassette version?