Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Jeeps and Anteaters

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jeeps and Anteaters
 Login/Join

posted
Anybody out there with an anteater drive a jeep or driven a jeep in the past?

Posts: 13 | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey I have both of those things rock on anteaters

Posts: 24 | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have the good one, which is definately the jeep

Posts: 15 | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I drove an Army jeep in Viet Nam and about a dozen years ago I had a Jeep Cherokee as a company vehicle. Will these count?

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Uh, oh... here they come again!

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, and so often it starts all too innocently....

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have anteater sacrifices on the third Tuesday of every month. Kill the freaks.

posted Hide Post
I can't believe you actually posted that. You are retarded

Posts: 12 | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I hate stupid immature highschoolers. Go back to your mommas and stop wasting my precious time. You have a crush on anteaters.

i'm awesome

Posts: 26 | Location: earth | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think that it is ridiculous that we are calling each other retarted for our views, beliefs and practices, in the annals of history manny things that we have done in the past will be considered barbaric by those who come in the future, how are we to judge what is "right" and "Wrong" that people have done in the past, that they believed was right, maybe this man does it as part of his religious practices, who are we to judge him

posted Hide Post
Avila's for retards

i'm awesome

Posts: 26 | Location: earth | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please, if you want to post honest responses to this forum than do it, otherwise don't use up my space on my forum board!!!! As for you poopfullyactive, you need to grow up. You can't sacrafice those things. Thank you first of all biplane1 for fighting for us and yes i count your jeep experiences.

posted Hide Post
to state that any school of higher education is retated is very saddening, think about where this country would be if we didnt have all these wonderfull colleges that we have in america, what then "mr. Genious"

posted Hide Post
What is up with you children???
Grow up!
Jeeps are horrible!...hehe
Smiler

"If God does not exist, one will lose nothing by believing in him, while if he does exist, one will lose everything by not believing." -Blaise Pascal

Posts: 14 | Registered: 28 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post