Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Looking for...

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for...
 Login/Join

posted
Does anyone have a copy of any of these Bradbury stories:

Bullet With a Name
The Death of Mr. McCarthy
Gold
Great Day in the Morning
Her Eyes, Her Lips, Her Limbs
How to Run a Successful Ghost Agency
Killer, Come Back to Me! (aka Autopsy)
The Last Man
Marvels and Miracles - Pass It On!
Mummy Dust
Remembrance
the Tale of the Terrible Typer
Tale of the Tortletwitch
We the People, Inc. (aka Corpus Populi and So On and So Forth)
Wilber and His Germ
Nightmare Carousel
About Face (from The Cat's Pajamas + 5)
Remembrance at Gettysburg (from the Cat's Pajamas + 5)
The Tattooed Man (from Dawn to Dusk)
Underfoot (from the Cat's Pajamas + 5)
You Must Never Touch the Cage (from Dawn to Dusk)
The Trouble With Humans is People

Posts: 18 | Location: santa clara, ca, usa | Registered: 24 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have some of them. "Her Eyes, Her Lips, Her Limbs" I know is a really bad photocopy. "Marvels and Miracles--Pass It On!" is a microfilm copy which may or may not produce a readable scan. The others I'd have to check. Some I know I don't have and will be interested to hear if you get them.

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Dandelion! I am always looking...

Big Grin

Posts: 18 | Location: santa clara, ca, usa | Registered: 24 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I now have a better scanner than when last we spoke so the possibility exists. Merry Christmas.

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post