Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    i take it back!!

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

i take it back!!
 Login/Join

posted
I apologize to everybody!! what i meant to say was that it was too much to read for someone who starts reading when there are 50 - 60 posts. I am very very sorry and I hope that you can all forgive me. All you teachers and students need to type that much to get your points and ideas across and I am sorry. I had not meant to be rude or whatever and I'm sorry. Besides, I'm only 15, wut do i know??

Posts: 31 | Location: Vancouver, Canada | Registered: 27 March 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I find that fifteen year-olds often know a great deal. Don't diminish your talents.

Posts: 581 | Location: Naperville, IL 60564 | Registered: 04 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You are forgiven. For now. (Evil laughter)

P.S. Don't mind me; I really have no idea what you guys are talking about, as I'm also new to this board.

~Monkey~

Posts: 4 | Registered: 31 March 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post