Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    I need help please

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I need help please
 Login/Join

posted
I need to write a reasearch paper on ray bradbury's view of the future, so if you have an sugestinons or comment or facts plaes post

Posts: 2 | Location: Kenner, La , United States | Registered: 25 March 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A) What research/thinking have you done on the topic? That would give us some clue as to where you hope to go.

B) Did you even glance over your post?

Posts: 1964 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ray Bradbury wrote a short story called "The Machine". If you read it very carefully it is about all these people that live underground, and if you think about it, we will probably soon end up like them too. I also had to do a project on it and you should find that story very helpful. hope it helps.

Posts: 31 | Location: Vancouver, Canada | Registered: 27 March 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post