Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Future Book signings/appearances??

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Future Book signings/appearances??
 Login/Join

posted
Does someone have a schedule of future book signings or public appearances Mr. Bradbury will be making? Please post the dates and locations if you have them. It would be quite a thrill for me to see him in person.
Thank you.
Minnesotatom

Posts: 1 | Registered: 11 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Keep watching this space. One guy has sent me a few but I can't seem to get him to post them to the board! I hope no one missed something they wanted to attend due to this.

Posts: 7305 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ray is currently scheduled to appear at the San Diego Comic Con, at the San Diego (California) Convention Center, this coming Saturday, July 16, 2005. From 3:00 PM to 4:30 PM, he is scheduled to appear on a panel with his two life-long friends, Ray Harryhausen and Forrest J. Ackerman. I believe he is then scheduled to sign autographs from 4:30 PM to 5:30 PM.

Posts: 2477 | Registered: 26 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What a powerhouse lineup. I'd love to see those three together! I hope someone from this board can go and then report in to all of us.

Posts: 774 | Location: Westmont, Illinois 60559 | Registered: 04 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He'll be at The Mystery Bookstore, 1036-C Broxton Avenue in Los Angeles, at noon Saturday, Aug. 20 for a signing of "Bradbury Speaks: Too Soon From The Cave, Too Far From The Stars" and Sam Weller's "The Bradbury Chronicles: The Life of Ray Bradbury."

Posts: 10 | Location: Oakland, CA USA | Registered: 18 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Here is a pic I took of the unholy trio at the Comic-con in San Diego. They were out in the hall for a photo op, presumably, so I took advantage of it even though I only had a disposable camera.

Posts: 386 | Registered: 31 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think that it is great that Ray is wearing shorts. He looks quite comfortable.

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The date of the signing for BRADBURY SPEAKS at The Mystery Bookstore in Los Angeles has been changed to Saturday, August 27, 2005, per the book store's website.

posted Hide Post
I noticed that Ray and Sam Weller are scheduled for an appearance to sign the trade paperback release of Sam's biography at The Mystery and Imagination Bookshop in Glendale, California on Saturday, April 8, 2006, from 12 noon to 2 P.M. Here is a link to the store's website with the details:

http://www.mysteryandimagination.com