Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Still Working

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Still Working
 Login/Join

posted
I'm still working on my term paper. But I'm struggling. Any information that you have about Ray Bradbury, or the censorship of Fahrenheit 451 would be a big help. Please give me a hand here. Thank you.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 13 November 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, I sure hope shibby got the paper done!

It seems Bill is still working, too. Only he is getting a bit more than all of us put together (you think?!) for speaking off the cuff:

RE: WASHINGTON -- Former President Bill Clinton collected $10.2 million in speaking fees last year, including a significant amount from some corporations that are big backers of his wife's presidential campaign.

Newly released personal financial-disclosure filings for Sen. Hillary Clinton (D., N.Y.) show her husband was paid between $75,000 and $450,000 apiece for nearly five dozen speeches, making 2006 his most lucrative year as a speaker since leaving the White House in 2001.

Over the years, Mr. Clinton has earned more than $40 million on the speaking circuit, mostly in appearances overseas in places such as Australia, South Africa and England. -from WSJ 6/14/07

Posts: 2803 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It Takes A Village to feed their egos!

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He always was a great speaker!

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
400 yrs later so is Dear Willy:
"Happy Birthday!" Ol' Bard!

http://www.answers.com/topic/william-shakespeare

Posts: 2803 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post