Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    RB speaking In Los Angeles 1/26/07
Page 1 2 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

RB speaking In Los Angeles 1/26/07
 Login/Join

posted
He will be discussing his career and signing dvds.

Firday, January 26th at 7pm

Rocket Video
726 N. La Brea Ave
Los Angeles, CA
323-965-1100

Posts: 1 | Registered: 07 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
See you there polly!

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
always love Firday, gives you that furry kinda feeling

Posts: 624 | Location: San Francisco | Registered: 27 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Heck, Firday comes after stinky Tarsday, but right before Satinday.

Posts: 384 | Location: Anaheim, CA. | Registered: 21 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have forgotten? Sonday! Where all the good boys are honored by their good parents. Followed by Momday, where the sons and daughters honor their Ma. Then there's Tunesday, where everybody belts out a song or plays the banjo. Finally, it rains always in the middle of the week: Wetnesday!

Posts: 624 | Location: San Francisco | Registered: 27 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by libRArY:
Heck, Firday comes after stinky Tarsday, but right before Satinday.

Everyday is Tarsday in La Brea.

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What DVDs will he be signing?

Posts: 554 | Location: Azusa, CA | Registered: 11 February 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Haha, what am I thinking? I know he'll be signing a copy of The Dealer!!

Posts: 554 | Location: Azusa, CA | Registered: 11 February 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where can I find confirmation of this signing? I would love to attend, but want to make sure it is happening. And pardon my ignorance, but what exactly is "The Dealer"?

I'm a long time fan of Ray's, introduced to him by a teacher in grade school. Newly a first time dad, I cant wait to pass on his books to my daughter. I myself have so much left to read of Ray's.

Thanks in advance.....

Posts: 3 | Registered: 09 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kill The Clock!:
Where can I find confirmation of this signing?

I would just call them to confirm:

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, I'll do that.

posted Hide Post
CONFIRMED

TAKE CARE
PATRICK

Posts: 141 | Registered: 03 September 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kill the Clock,

as you are relatively new to the board, you may not know that FH451 (Patrick) is Ray Bradbury's driver/personal assistant. So if he confirms something, it is well and truly confirmed!

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ah Ha! Thanks to you both!

posted Hide Post
Kill the Clock. Love the handle!

Posts: 2769 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post