Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    an unknown short story

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

an unknown short story
 Login/Join

posted
A few years ago, a friend of mine had me read a Ray Bradbury short story. I was curious if anyone could help me figure out the name of it, and perhaps what book it is in. It is about a futuristic house that goes through its last mechanical operations as it begins to die during a rainstorm. I thought that the story was called "When the Soft Rain Comes," but I can't find it anywhere.

If anyone can help I would appreciate it.

-ghostchamber

Posts: 1 | Location: Enfield, CT United States | Registered: 07 August 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's "There Will Come Soft Rains," and it's in The Martian Chronicles as well as some of his short story collections.

Posts: 581 | Location: Naperville, IL 60564 | Registered: 04 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post