Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    At the Masthead
Page 1 2 3 4 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

At the Masthead
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Thank you all!
Yeah, Bot, though when viewed before it was attached, the photo was normal; but when I clicked on the attachment it did come up big. But I then right-clicked and picked "show picture" and it came up normal again. It may depend upon one's default viewer.
Amazing though that a picture of an hours-old baby can be seen by folks all over the world!

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
First of All:

Jayne: I am the one at fault. I replied to your suggestion and said, "Oh yeah, count me in on the instant 'chat' deal." But where was I at the appointed time? At the wife's company picnic chowing down on some delicious BBQ ribs and sliced pork and potatoe salad (I am making myself hungry already) and then it was watching a softball game between the Customer Service Team and the Warehouse Gang. And then we went to Sam's Club to pick up water (Hurricane season will soon be upon us) and simply put, I was distracted and forgot--my apologies.

And to you Braling II, congratulations, and to be there to take photos. My three granchildren were all born in California, south of Long Beach, and I had to wait a bit to see photos. My question though, where did they get wig? All of my three kids were born bald and were so until almost a year old!

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Braling II, Ah! All the mystery, awe, and enchantment of the universe wrapped up in such a tiny bundle! Enjoy this time, my friend. Best regards.

Posts: 195 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Even the newest baby is "star-matter". That helps with the whole aging process for me.

She stood silently looking out into the great sallow distances of sea bottom, as if recalling something, her yellow eyes soft and moist...

rocketsummer@insightbb.com

Posts: 1397 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey, yahoo! Sundance!
A miraculous "Little Sunshine" to brighten each moment. Best to all! Keep that espresso perking -- you're going to need it!!
f

Posts: 2803 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks again to you all!

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post