Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Searching for Bradbury 13 audio series

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Searching for Bradbury 13 audio series
 Login/Join

posted
Hiya...

Is there somewhere on-line where I can purchase the set? I've searched but have not seen much. I would love them on CD.

It was one of the most well-produced audio collections I have ever heard and I would love to listen to them again.

My favorite story adaptations were "Dark They Were And Golden Eyed" & "Night Call Collect".

Just wondering...

Posts: 4 | Location: Tulsa, OK, USA | Registered: 03 August 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The series was produced on cassette in 1986 and is currently out of stock.

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
dandelion is correct, but here's a bit more detail:

The series was released on audio cassette, but not on CD. Some online sources still list some of the tapes, but I suspect that they have no stock, as the tapes have been out-of-print for several years. If you visit mywebsite and click on "audio" you will be taken to some pages that catalogue dramatisations that have been released on tape and disc. I have stills of some of the Bradbury 13 episode covers, and ISBN numbers. (If you go to somewhere like Amazon.com and use these ISBN numbers for a search, you should be able to find current availability.)

MMohn1138, I have emailed you with a little more information.

- Phil

[This message has been edited by philnic (edited 08-16-2004).]

Posts: 406 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Phil and Dandelion. I'll hunt down the tapes (i wish i could find mine!!! arghhh!!!) and transfer 'em to disc meself

Posts: 4 | Location: Tulsa, OK, USA | Registered: 03 August 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As so often, a question on this board has prompted me to add to my website. I now have a page for Bradbury 13, complete with clips. There's a link on the front page, www.bradburymedia.co.uk

[...and since producing it, I find someone has started putting complete episodes on the web (probably without permission, but if no one is willing to re-release them officially...). The link for these is: http://www.bsu.edu/web/00taholaday/GRR.html
This site also has some lovely Dimension X and X Minus One episodes, including Bradbury episodes.]

Phil
www.bradburymedia.co.uk

Posts: 406 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
...while I was about it, I added some more Bradbury audio: Leviathan 99, CBS Radio Workshop and There Will Come Soft Rains. Audio clips included on each page.

- Phil

www.bradburymedia.co.uk