Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    FG IN DA HOUSE

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FG IN DA HOUSE
 Login/Join

posted
So... How many people from fg are just posting random things to get 10 to make Mrs. Ericson happy. If you are, post it here. I am.

FENNEWALD 05 SENIORS REPRESENT

Posts: 12 | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
im contributing a little, but mainly to get 10

FG

Posts: 18 | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im trying to but Im not really gettin whats going on there isnt a main topic to talk about just random things!! Mad

Posts: 22 | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i think that we should be serious about this. What do you think will happen to Will's Dad?

Posts: 2 | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wills dad is great he is my favorite guy

Posts: 24 | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What's happening to The Board? It sounds like we are having an influx of teenie boppers who belong elsewhere!

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bp: A misguided task by a pedagogue who has let slip the leashes. Ten being the magical summit. Inspiring!

Posts: 2804 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You're right. How dare a teacher allow her dumb kids on a genious only board. Bradbury would be furious to know that there was youth on his site.

i'm awesome

Posts: 26 | Location: earth | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post